CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
Aumua Roni Fereti
The Corporate Services Division exists to provide good leadership, management of systems, work processes, efficient support and coordination of the Office activities and programs through:
- An office with the required capacity to fulfil its work.
- An aligned organisational structure matched with its mandates and responsibilities.
- Well-managed workforce who deliver their performance and always strive to improve.
- Timely financial management systems and reporting.
- A ministry that is well supported by an online government financial and human resource system.
- Maintenance of an effective records keeping management system.
- Effective working relationship with the ministry of Finance.
It comprises of three main Sections namely: Human Resource, Finance and Building Management.
- A capable and engaged workforce.
- An effective Human Resources Management System.
- On-going staff development programs.
- Maintain a mutual working relationship with PSC on Human Resource matters.
- Co-ordinate the Ministry’s corporate personnel functions.
- Co-ordinate performance review of Staff.
- Manage and monitor the recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate reviews of the Ministry’s organizational structure to guide the recruitment and selection of required staff.
- Looking after payroll and other HR matters
- An effective Financial Management System.
- Compliance with accounting procedures and timeliness of reporting.
- Lead and coordinate the Budget Preparation process.
- Monitoring assets management process.
- Sound Monitoring and Evaluation of the implementation of projects and budget targets.
- Efficient coordination and logistical support.
- Provide regular and accurate financial budget reports to all Output Managers on a timely manner.
- Provide financial advice on the trends and impacts of expenditure and revenue according whenever is needed by Management
- Monitor output expenditures to ensure Ministry compliance with budgetary spending pro-rata.
- Review financial transactions and codes for conformance to standard procedures chart of accounts.
- Secured and safety of people using the Court House.
- Clean and healthy environment at the Court and compound.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the Court House.
- Secure and safeguard of the Court House and compound.
- Provide general support to the Ministry.
- Provide technical advice on construction and building upgrade works of the ministry.