Aumua Roni Fereti
The Corporate Services Division exists to provide good leadership, management of systems, work processes, efficient support and coordination of the Office activities and programs through:
- An office with the required capacity to fulfil its work.
- An aligned organisational structure matched with its mandates and responsibilities.
- Well-managed workforce who deliver their performance and always strive to improve.
- Timely financial management systems and reporting.
- A ministry that is well supported by an online government financial and human resource system.
- Maintenance of an effective records keeping management system.
- Effective working relationship with the ministry of Finance.
It comprises of three main Sections namely: Human Resource, Finance and Building Management.
- A capable and engaged workforce.
- An effective Human Resources Management System.
- On-going staff development programs.
- Maintain a mutual working relationship with PSC on Human Resource matters.
- Co-ordinate the Ministry’s corporate personnel functions.
- Co-ordinate performance review of Staff.
- Manage and monitor the recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate reviews of the Ministry’s organizational structure to guide the recruitment and selection of required staff.
- Looking after payroll and other HR matters
- An effective Financial Management System.
- Compliance with accounting procedures and timeliness of reporting.
- Lead and coordinate the Budget Preparation process.
- Monitoring assets management process.
- Sound Monitoring and Evaluation of the implementation of projects and budget targets.
- Efficient coordination and logistical support.
- Provide regular and accurate financial budget reports to all Output Managers on a timely manner.
- Provide financial advice on the trends and impacts of expenditure and revenue according whenever is needed by Management
- Monitor output expenditures to ensure Ministry compliance with budgetary spending pro-rata.
- Review financial transactions and codes for conformance to standard procedures chart of accounts.
- Secured and safety of people using the Court House.
- Clean and healthy environment at the Court and compound.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the Court House.
- Secure and safeguard of the Court House and compound.
- Provide general support to the Ministry.
- Provide technical advice on construction and building upgrade works of the ministry.